User features can be found under the Users management view. Click on the "User Features" block to get started.
If the user has a phone number assigned to them you can set a personal Caller-ID to display when they make outbound calls.
Enter the forward-to number in the display box. Either a landline oro mobile number.
- Leave voicemail on fowarded numbers - Do you want to wait for the external numbers voicemail to kick in or revert the call back to the phone system voicemail or next action?
- Forward direct calls only - Only forward calls made directly to the user and not through a Call group or Menu.
- Keep your Caller-ID - Do you want to display the Caller-ID of the person calling in on your forwrded phone, or your phone systems Caller-ID?
Users must use the email address assigned to their account.
- Attach a pdf or TIFF file as an attachement to the email
- The recipient email To: should be as follows - email@example.com
Anyone can send you a fax directly simply by sending it to the Fax number assigned to the user. You will then receive a copy of the fax via email as a pdf attachment along with the details of the sender.
If you would like a user to have a personal conference line, start by assigning them a conference phone number. You can then setup their conference bridge pin code for other to join in
Fine me, Follow me
If a user has multiple devices they can be followed until they answer the call on any of them. For example, a user may have a desk phone and a desktop phone at home. He leaves the office and is working from home and a custome calls his in to his extension. The system will attempt to call all hisd evices or cascade them one by one depending on how you set it up.
Music on Hold
Users can have their own Music or Message on Hold to play ot callers
Inbound Call Recording
You can specify a web location t store users inbound calls for storage and retrieval. You can choose the file format and recording duration as well. Please note that we currently do not offer Outbound recording.